Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Leather and Lace by Samantha A Cole

Rating: WARTY!

Thankfully this is from the last of the three so-called romance volumes I began exploring last month, so I never have to do this again!

This was another BDSM pile of crap where the woman, despite being (we're told) a successful BDSM novel writer is presented as a know-nothing ingénue, who couldn't satisfy her husband who apparently cheated on her both before and after their marriage which lasted barely a year. This writer is unable to think about sex because she's not very good at it, but she writes about it and desires intimacy. I'm sorry but it doesn't work. This was such a pile of bullshit and garbage that I couldn't get past the first eight pages. I don't know who reads this trash, but whoever it is seriously needs to get a life and the author needs to get a clue.